+Pay on Parentmail
Click on the link above to access to log into +Pay on Parentmail
Click here to view help guides for topping up lunch accounts, viewing transactions and paying for items
Click here to view the help guide for making part payments on trips/lessons
+Pay and Cashless Catering
We’re using +Pay, which is part of our ParentMail system – an online payment service which allows you to pay for school items such as lunch money, events, music lessons and trips on your smartphone, tablets or computer, or on the free parent App. You access +Pay using your same Parentmail log on - all in one place to make it easy for parents!
Payment for meals is made in advance using +Pay which enables you to credit money directly to an account using credit/debit cards or PayPal - it’s all very easy, safe and secure. ParentMail doesn’t store credit or debit card details and works in the same way as other large retailers who accept online payments.
. There are lots of advantages to this system:
- Specific food allergy ingredients can be barred automatically
- It should alleviate some of the associated problems with the use of cash in schools such as loss of money
- Online payment will discourage the misuse of school dinner money through spending in shops outside of the school grounds
- Automatic free meal allocation to students accounts helps those students on free meals to remain anonymous
- You will be able to view your child's meal account and see what has been purchased
Students are also be able to use pay point machines in school for additional top ups if need be.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation